1. Wash ribs & remove membrane if it has not already been removed from the back of the ribs
2. Coat over night with Kansas City's own Mr. Bevis BBQ rub (original or spicy)
3. Get smoker to 180 degrees F & smoke ribs for 3 hours
4. Pull ribs from smoker add another light coat of Mr. Bevis BBQ Rub & wrap in butcher paper or foil.
5. Increase temperature in smoker or grill to 250 degrees F and cook for another 3 hours.
6. Ribs are done when the internal temperature is at 145 F however, we cook our ribs to an internal temperature of 180 degrees F.
7. Let the ribs rest for 15 min while still wrapped.
8. Want to make sure each rib has plenty of meat? Cut them against the bone from left to right. Serve & enjoy!