1lb. Chicken Breast
1 Bag of Tortilla Chips
(optional) 1 Can of Black Beans
Salsa of choice
1 cup of shredded cheese of choice
Mr. Bevis Ghost Rub
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2) Lightly coat chicken breasts in olive oil and cover in Mr. Bevis Ghost Rub
3) Bake for 30-40 minutes
4) Shred chicken once cooked
5) Grab plate, cover in chips then cover chips in shredded cheese. Heat until melted
6) Add shredded chicken and top off with extra shredded cheese. Sprinkle with Mr. Bevis Ghost Rub and then melt.
7) Add desired toppings (we recommend salsa, black beans, avocado and more Mr. Bevis Ghost rub.