- The night before cooking your ham, place your ham in a deep well cooking pan & generously coat your ham with Kansas City's own Mr. Bevis BBQ Rub (original is recommended). The rub will liquify over night.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add very light coating to ham prior to putting the ham into an oven bag.
- Place the ham into an oven bag and carefully pour the juice from the rub, keeping all of the juice in the bag. The ham will soak it up while baking. If desired, place the pineapples onto the top of the ham, and secure with toothpicks. Tie the end of the bag closed with the ties provided, place in a large roasting pan, and cut a few small slits in the top of the oven bag.
- Bake the ham for 2 hours in the preheated oven. The internal temperature should be 160 degrees F when done. Be sure not to touch the bone when taking the temperature.
- Remove ham from bag to a serving plate, and let stand for 10 minutes before carving.
← Older Post
Newer Post →