2lb. Top Roast
1 White Onion
2 Bell Peppers
2 Garlic Cloves
1 Beef Bouillon
1/2 Cup Water
Mr. Bevis Original Rub
Stick of Butter
1) Slice onion and bell peppers to about 1/2 thickness
2) Slice roast against the grain about 1/4 thickness. Toss generously with Mr. Bevis Original Rub and set aside
3) Add vegetables, garlic, and bouillon to insta pot and season with 1/2 tablespoon of Mr. Bevis Original Rub
4) Add meat, water and cook for 40 Minutes. Natural steam release
5) Toast hoagie rolls with garlic butter (melted butter with garlic salt) and add filling with cheese. Broil until cheese melts. Serve with abundance of napkins.
1) Add about 1.5 cups of water to insta pot along with juices from cheesesteak cook. Throw in 1/2 cup to 1 cup white rice.
2) Cook 2 minutes, quick release.
3) Add leftover meat and vegetables for a hearty soup!