1lb ground turkey
2tsp olive oil
1 onion (chop it up)
2-3 garlic cloves (depending on how much you like garlic and peeled)
1 red bell pepper (chop it up)
1can of diced tomatoes
2cans of dark red kidney beans (rinse and drain)
1can of yellow sweet corn (rinse and drain)
5tbsp chili powder
1.25cups chicken broth
2tbsp Mr. Bevis Rub
1) Place pot on stove over medium heat, adding onion, red pepper and garlic to the olive oil and sauté for 5 min.
2) Add in ground turkey, mash and cook until turkey is fully cooked.
3) Add chili powder, cumin, oregano and Mr. Bevis and blend thoroughly
4) Add chicken broth, beans, sweet corn and tomatoes. Bring to a boil and then simmer for around 30-40 min.
5) Check the taste and add salt/Mr. Bevis if necessary. Serve and garnish how you like (we prefer avocado but wouldn't turn down cheese and sour cream!)