1lb of Chicken Breast (boneless is preferred)
2-4 Jalapeno Peppers
1tblsp of Cumin
1cup of Roasted Green Chilis
2.5cups of White Beans
Mr. Bevis Rub of choice (we recommend Ghost or Habanero)
1tblsp of Salt
.5tblsp of Garlic Salt
1cup of Chicken Stock
1.5cups of Corn
(optional) Pepper, seasoned to preference
1) Rub the Chicken Breasts in preferred Mr. Bevis Rub then set aside.
2) Broil Jalapenos in oven for around 15-17 minutes.
3) Once broiled, cool Jalapenos to room temp, them remove the skin and stems. *optional* you can remove the seeds as well for a more mild chili (we generally remove the seeds of 1/2 the jalapenos)
4) Dice the Onion, mince the Garlic (as many cloves as you prefer), add 1tblsp of cumin and drizzle in olive oil. Stir together evenly then microwave for about 2 minutes then toss into the slow cooker
5) Follow up the microwaved ingredients with adding the chicken, roasted chilis, corn and white beans into the slow cooker then add 1/2 cup of chicken stock
6) Puree the jalapenos then add to the slow cooker as well
7) Add salt and pepper as you see fit then cover the slow cooker with lid
8) Cook on high for 3 hours
9) Remove chicken after the 3 hour mark, shred, then put back into the cooker. Stir and let cook for 10 more minutes.
10) Enjoy! We sprinkle some extra Mr. Bevis on the top of the served bowl, but that's preference.