You Will Need:
(1) Sausage (Turkey/Kielbasa/Your Call) *optional*
(2) Medium-Sized Sweet Potatoes
(2) Yellow Zucchini
(2) Green Zucchini
(1) Steamer of Broccoli Florets (or Green Beans)
Mr Bevis Rub of your choice
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Cube the sweet potatoes and place into tin foil covered pan
3. Drizzle olive oil across the top, coating decently
4. Slice sausage and add into the same pan
5. Generously coat the contents of the pan with a Mr. Bevis rub of your choice (we recommend Original Spicy)
6. Put pan in preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes
7. Slice yellow and green zucchinis and place them into a separate bowl
8. Drizzle olive oil over the top and generously coat with Mr. Bevis rub.
9. Steam bag of broccoli (or green beans)
10. Mix steamed bag in with zucchinis and TOSS!
11. Once 10 minutes is up, stir potatoes/sausage mix and add contents of bowl
10. Place back in oven and bake additional 20 minutes.